Thursday, July 3, 2014

Two days ago

My boys were driving me crazy. It has a lot to do with me being tired really. Sometimes I just feel short of everything good, and that makes me one grumpy mom. :(

I love them very much even though they make keeping this house clean impossible, and they are amazingly patient with me :)

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing how something you love SO MUCH can simply drive you nuts sometimes. So thankful for our children's gracious hearts.

    Cute pics :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know! Especially right now after another baby (and the hormones are not my friend) I don't get much sleep and even less time to do anything but the basics around here and even that is hard. Sigh...
      Today I was one of those days. =/ There'll be better days :)

      At least this evening is going smoother!

      Delete

I always enjoy comments! Thank you for leaving one =)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors