Friday, June 20, 2014

Short Post

Our little girl is 4 weeks old this week :) We all love her so much!





Two week old Eliana

Eliana, you're Four weeks old

I am?

GASP!

I'm a big girl!

I'm four weeks old!

hahahhahaha!

**********************************

Today was my first full day by myself. Isaac has duty. It went very well =) I'm feeling like this three babies thing isn't going to be so bad after all! It's a bit too late for me to spend too much more time  here. The boys will be up in about 5 hr and Eliana will be up soon for the early morning nursing which is usually around 2:30. 

But here are a few pictures of today :) 


I made awesome granola. The best recipe I have tried yet!

 I made toothpaste and I like it! It needs Stevia still so it is a little salty. Bentonite Clay powder based toothpaste. 

Wade playing with the play dough we made a few months ago. It's still good and soft! He'll sit here forever :) Gives mama a break. 

Ben, he can't play with playdough yet since he likes eating it a little too much. He finds other things to do...

He loved playing with the rolled oats




I thought our family was perfect with Wade and Ben...but NOW it's perfect! Funny how even though I have NOT wanted to be continually pregnant and did not want to have our kids this close and did not want to have them all right now, I wouldn't give them back. And I'm learning to enjoy this ride God has made for me. I have screamed on many of the drops...literally :) BUT, today has been a very fulfilling day and I'm happy and going to bed WAY too late. but I'm am at least going to bed! 

♥♥♥

=)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/20/2014

    We are so glad all is going so smoothly!! We miss you all!! Lots of love, Nonni
    Amy and I are so thankful we got to spend a week with you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet family and how she has changed in just a couple of weeks! You are going to do great as a momma of three...GRACE, BREATHE, ENJOY...the time goes by ever so quickly. Momma hood is full-time work, but a good one and a blessing to be able to be used by The Lord to care, teach and train those He has entrusted us with. Blessings ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Eliana has changed SO much in just the 2 weeks since I saw her..... my oh my! You're a wonderful Mom Lydiana and Issac - you're a fantastic Dad! It was a true joy and highlight of my life to get to spend that time with you. God has richly blessed you all! Love you much!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy comments! Thank you for leaving one =)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors